By now, y’all should know that have two main activities in life. One is staring at pictures of Ryan Gosling all day. The other is reading.
Luckily, this post can combine two of my loves.
Since the Summer reads post was such a hit - I thought I’d start one for this fall!
I’m going to bring over some that I didn’t get to this Summer and add some new ones!
This Is How You Lose Her - Junot Diaz
Ancient Light - John Banville
Defending Jacob - William Landay
Blackberry Winter - Sarah Jio
Sweet Tooth - Ian McEwan
The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling
Reflected in You - Sylvia Day
Every Day - David Levithan
One Last Thing Before I Go - Jonathan Tropper
In the Land of the Long White Cloud - Sarah Lark
The Hypnotist’s Love Story - Liane Moriarty
Seating Arrangements - Maggie Shipstead
The Red House - Mark Haddon
Carry the One -Carol Anshaw
Blue Asylum - Kathy Hepinstall
Still Alice - Lisa Genova
We Only Know So Much - Elizabeth Crane
Also - check out my other list of books that I’ve read this year!
Did I leave off something amazing that I should definitely read? Leave your recommendations!
- kaygrayyyy likes this
- preheat262 likes this
- kelsgomez likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- theenthusiasticwife likes this
- muchlovekris likes this
- katrinam likes this
- mid-to-the-west likes this
- nicoleryyy likes this
- 808enidan likes this
- benchpressabear said: J.K. Rowling is on your TRL. Major point for YOU!
- hilsword likes this
- gilsonsarahbeth said: I’m going to read the staircase too - my parents went to Santa Fe this summer and brought me that book.
- pinkpolkagardener likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- dailylifeinflorence likes this
- i-wannabe-foreveryoung likes this
- beauty-in-the-unspoken likes this
- xandysburnbook said: I love your reading recommendations— thank you!
- chroniclesofeeyore likes this
- eversincere likes this
- kquizzo likes this
- saynotocosmo posted this